Whatsapp added a new feature which is really helpful for you. You are using whatsapp every minute and did not notice any changes yet? Yes there is a new features added in whatsapp.
Sometimes we really love some whatsapp message from our circle and also want to read that message later. For this we have to scroll a long for identify that message in senders list. Whatsapp also think about it and added a new feature called “Starred Messages”. This feature is used for star mark any messages that you want to read later or want to add in bookmark.
Now the question is how to do that? For this see the below steps
Steps to Follow:
- Open Your Whatsapp messenger.
- Open any message from any sender to try this feature.
- Tap and hold the message and you will see a new option in top, a star mark like this.
- Tap on the star and you will see also there a star mark at the end of your selected message.
- This message is now stared, then come back to whatsapp home then go to the “option” by clicking on Right top three dots.
- Now in option there also a new option called “Starred messages”. Click on that and you will see that your starred message is here.
Remove from starred message:
- Click and hold the message.
- You will see an option on top, Star option crossed like this click on that option and the message will be disappear from starred message.
Note: If you delete the message from starred message then original message will also be deleted, So keep this in mind.